You are still able to have a tradesperson attend your home or office, using common sense and abide by all government Guidelines. With daily updates by the government we are regularly monitoring and complying with all recommended practices.
Shutters Direct are not on the non-essential business list so are able to continue trading within the guidelines. Andrew is following government directives for in home measuring and installations. You can measure up your windows and complete our online estimate form – we’ll send through your estimate within 24 hours.
· If occupants are contagious, unwell or otherwise at risk please reschedule.
· If Andrew, or anyone in our family, show symptoms or is unwell we will reschedule
· Maintain 1.5m social distancing
· Ensure no other persons are present in the work area
· Do not shake hands
· Make hand washing facilities and disinfectant readily available
· Open windows and doors to permit free airflow
· Pay via credit card, or direct bank deposit, to avoid the handling of cash
· Video call you (e.g. FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp) or send photos to show the issue so when you go to site you have all the materials required.
· Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief
· Clean and wipe tools down with a disinfectant cloth – before and after the job