Shutters Red Hill Brisbane
Hi Red Hillians!
Did you know*
- The steep hills and the red rock & soil of the area combined to give your suburb its name.
- Residential housing estates were sold for 10 to 20 pounds!
o LINCOLN ESTATE (1860) - Federal Street, Confederate Street and Harriet Street
o BRISTOL ESTATE (1870)– near Waterworks Road
o DILLONS ESTATE (1880) – Arthur Terrace, Grace Street and Dacca Street
- St Brigid’s Catholic Church was built in 1882 and replaced to accommodate up to 1000 people om 1914.
- Ithaca Fire Station was built in 1918 and was a base for the Wartime Auxiliary Fire Service during WW2
- The Red Hill Skating Rink was built in 1920 and operated until an arson event in 2004. Sandie grew up in Dorrington (now known as Ashgrove) and has done a few laps around the Red Hill Skating rink in her time.
Established in 1998, Timber Venetians & Shutters Direct remain Brisbane owned, and family operated with Andrew at the helm. We are still local to Red Hill even though, after almost 20 years in Paddington, we have relocated to Enoggera. Andrew has put in over 14 sets of blinds and shutters in Red Hill over the past 12 months! With 2,476 households in Red Hill (according to the 2016 Census) there are plenty more still to go!
With a wide variety of custom-made blinds, awnings and shutters in Brisbane, our window furnishings business aims to provide high quality, personalised installation and repairs to customers in Red Hill and Brisbane. We come to you for a full consultation with samples and colours, to measure and quote, or perform repairs, at your convenience. Due to the nature of in-home consultations and installations the warehouse is not often attended, so please contact us to make an appointment.
Click through our web pages for more details. Andrew has been installing blinds, awnings and shutters in Red Hill Brisbane since 2013 and has a wide range of experience and knowledge on all blinds and window shutters in Brisbane. He is also able to do repairs on most shutters and blinds. Send through a quick pic on the mobile and he'll be able to let you know if we can repair your old broken blinds or shutters.
Our aim is to achieve 100% client satisfaction with our range of high-quality custom-made shutters and blinds. We have the very best prices for custom made shutters and blinds from the highest quality materials. We believe our internal and external shutters, venetians and blinds are some of the best window shutters Brisbane has to offer.
Whilst Red Hill is an important suburb in our business we do travel throughout Brisbane. Contact Andrew directly on 0421 696 108 or email us for any window furnishing queries you might have.