Did you know*
- Windsor Shire comprised of 10.5 sq km bounded by Enoggera Road, Enoggera/Breakfast Creek, Sandgate Road, Bonney Road and its prolongation back to Kedron Brook. The Shire contained Albion (part), Eagle Junction (part), Wooloowin, Kalinga, Kedron High School's site, Lutwyche, Grange, Alderley (part), Newmarket, Wilston and Windsor. Separation was in 1925.
- A service reservoir established in 1930 at Eildon Hill gives views over Brisbane, as far as the Glass House Mountains and Victoria Point on a clear day, is also where Eildon House in was built in 1863.
- Boothville house, built in 1887, purchased in 1922 by William Booth (son of the founder of the Salvation Army) established the house as the Salvation Army Mothers Hospital which over 80,000 babies born until closing in 1994.
- Downey Park is the first, and only, women’s sports reserve in the city. Officially dedicated in 1959.
- Brett’s Sawmill was established in 1913 and is now the Homezone centre.
Established in 1998, Timber Venetians & Shutters Direct remain Brisbane owned, and family operated with Andrew at the helm. We are still local to Windsor even though, after almost 20 years in Latrobe Terrace (next to Bizzell’s Garage), we have relocated to a warehouse in Enoggera.
With a wide variety of custom-made blinds, awnings and shutters Brisbane, our window furnishings business aims to provide high quality, personalised service to Windsor Brisbane. We come to you for a full consultation with samples and colours, to measure and quote, or perform repairs, at your convenience. Due to the nature of in-home consultations and installations the warehouse is not often attended, so please contact us to make an appointment.
Click through our web pages for more details. Andrew has been installing blinds, awnings and shutters Windsor and its surrounding areas since 2013 and has a wide range of experience and knowledge on all blinds and window shutters Brisbane. He is also able to do repairs on most shutters and blinds, send him through a quick pic on the mobile and he'll be able to let you know if we can repair your old broken blinds or shutters.
Our aim is to achieve 100% client satisfaction with our range of high-quality custom-made shutters and blinds. We have the very best prices for custom made shutters and blinds from the highest quality materials. We believe our internal and external shutters, venetians and blinds are some of the best window shutters Brisbane has to offer.
Whilst Windsor is an important suburb in our business we do travel throughout Brisbane. Contact Andrew directly on 0421 696 108 or email us for any window furnishing queries you might have.
*Details from https://queenslandplaces.com.au/Windsor